Designed with a 2.5 mm stroke, ready to take on all skin types - right out of the box. It’s lightweight at only 3.1 ounces, and its Darklab proprietary motor provides consistent power with virtually no vibration.
- 2.5mm stroke
- Lightweight at only 3.1 ounces
- Compact and ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue
Built-in ‚Äòclick’ grip adjustment system for needle depth
- Darklab proprietary motor with virtually no vibration
- eGive and Siri voice control through the Airbolt Mini and the Darklab app
- Compatible with standard membrane cartridges
- Suitable for all skin types
- RCA connectivity
Pair the Xion Mini with our wireless solution - the Airbolt Mini - and experience a whole new sense of freedom. With up to 10 hours of usage, it can power any machine, with your choice of cables and connectors. Weighing only 2.8 oz (79 g) the Airbolt Mini is travel friendly, and has a built-in anti-slip magnetic pad for stability.
- Weighs: 2.8 oz (79 g)
- 6 mm x 48 mm x 24 mm
- Up to 10 hours of battery life, depending on voltage.
- Built-in anti-slip magnetic pad.
- For extra support, several wearable and mounting accessories will be coming soon.
- Easy to bag/barrier protect.
- eGive capabilities on the Darklab app via Bluetooth.
- The only power supply on the market with the capabilities to connect to any machine, with your choice of cables or connectors.
The Xion Mini and Airbolt Mini User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Download the Xion Mini User Manual (PDF)
Download the Airbolt Mini User Manual (PDF)
Microbeau International warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Artist. All machine body components not subject to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, Microbeau will repair the machine free of charge.
This warranty will be void if the machine shows signs of having been handled roughly, repeatedly dropped, overexposed to moisture and/or lubricant, or or cosmetically damaged resulting in compromised functionality. Use with membrane cartridges ONLY to prevent backflow and cross-contamination of internal mechanisms. Use of non-membrane needle cartridges will void warranty.
Any shipping method chosen by the customer would not take effect until the order is ready to ship out.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.