- Comfortable, ergonomic and lightweight design (4.7oz / 134g) allows for optimal maneuverability
- Convenient, interchangeable stroke suits different styles of micropigmentation
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock in needle depth settings
- Seamless, autoclavable, Grip is compatible with all needles
- One turn give dial allows for adjustment of needle tension providing artists with more options and flexibility
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system is the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of micropigmentation
- Standard 2.5mm and alternate 1.8mm stroke
- The Grip tapers from 26mm to 19mm
Any shipping method chosen by the customer would not take effect until the order is ready to ship out.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.
Microbeau International warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Artist. All machine body components not subject to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, Microbeau will repair the machine free of charge.
This warranty will be void if the machine shows signs of having been handled roughly, repeatedly dropped, overexposed to moisture and/or lubricant, or or cosmetically damaged resulting in compromised functionality. Use with membrane cartridges ONLY to prevent backflow and cross-contamination of internal mechanisms. Use of non-membrane needle cartridges will void warranty.