- The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability. Only 5.35 ounce total body weight.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270º Fahrenheit or 132.222º Celsius.
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
- Any machine purchased after Jan 1, 2023 will be eligible for a 2-year warranty, Any machine purchased before Jan 1, 2023 is eligible for a 1-year warranty.
The Spektra Xion User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.