In honor of the 5th year anniversary of the Hope vs Cancer Foundation, we've created 5 Special Edition machines and added a donation options during checkout.
Each machine features a new, unique pattern that incorporates Hope vs Cancer's teal color and gold elements - symbolizing the gold ribbon for childhood cancer. This pattern is applied by hand to create a one-of-a-kind design on each machine.
Whether you add a donation during checkout, set up a fundraising event, or just tell your friends at the shop what the colors of your machine stand for – every one of us can do our part to raise awareness and make a positive impact in the fight against childhood cancer.
- The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 5.36 ounces
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270º Fahrenheit or 132.222º Celsius.
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.