Ahead of the curve, Microbeau pushed the boundaries of technology to bring to market the cordless Flux S™ permanent makeup machine.
Optimized for PMU artists’ needs, it is elegantly designed, manageable and lightweight for an ease of use that will unleash your abilities to a whole new level of beauty.
- No cord, no power supply = less cross-contamination
- Switch sides effortlessly while working
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Consistent power for more accurate work
- New generation of lightweight, brushless motor
- Stroke Length: 3.0 mm
- Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Battery Life: 5-6 hours. Battery life subject to voltage, stroke, needle choice, and skin type.
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Voltage Range: 5 – 12 Volts, color-coded voltage display, decrease and increase voltage by half increments.
- Grip: 33 - 27 mm tapered
- Compatibility: Flux S Wireless Battery Pack
- Made in the USA
The Flux S User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Download the Flux-S User Manual (PDF)
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.