Unleash your power. The new Flux Mini unites the wireless power and capabilities of its big sister, Flux S, into a compact design that's a 1/3 smaller footprint. With a grip that measures 19mm in diameter, this slim, ergonomic device packs reliable power in our smallest footprint on the market.
Meet the portable pioneer in PMU, featuring convenient interchangeable power packs, a 2.5mm stroke, and an ergonomic design for enhanced comfort. Slim in design and powerful in performance, the Flux Mini serves the industry's need for a well-balanced, wireless device with long-lasting battery life and the capabilities of earlier models, without compromises.
Cut the cord. Maximize mobility and increase flexibility for more freedom during procedures. The Flux Mini provides mighty power with a mini price tag, crafted to fit in your back pocket.
- Wireless power in our smallest footprint
- Slim, compact design
- Proprietary motor design
- Enhanced user-friendly mobility with intuitive controls
- Ergonomic shape for enhanced comfort
- Interchangeable battery packs
- Stroke Length: 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm
- Weight: 3.74 oz (106 g)
- Battery Life: 4-5 hours. Battery life subject to voltage, stroke, needle choice, and skin type.
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Voltage Range: 5V - 10 V
- Grip:26 - 19 mm tapered
- Compatibility – Standard Universal Membrane Cartridges, NOT compatible with the Killswitch.
- Made in the USA
- Any machine purchased after Jan 1, 2023 will be eligible for a 2-year warranty, Any machine purchased before Jan 1, 2023 is eligible for a 1-year warranty.