- Custom Mini DC Connector and lightweight cable for optimal consistency
- Powerful & Compact motor for unstoppable performance
- Precise 2.3mm stroke specifically designed to deliver accurate pigment implantation.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 3.76 ounces.
- Stabilizer rings for smooth adjustment
- Autoclavable grip to regulate needle protrusion
- Comfortable, ergonomic and perfectly weighed design
- Compatible with Vertix Needles and most tattoo cartridges
The Apollo and Airbolt Mini User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.
Microbeau International warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Artist. All machine body components not subject to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 2 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, Microbeau will repair the machine free of charge.
This warranty will be void if the machine shows signs of having been handled roughly, repeatedly dropped, overexposed to moisture and/or lubricant, or or cosmetically damaged resulting in compromised functionality. Use with membrane cartridges ONLY to prevent backflow and cross-contamination of internal mechanisms. Use of non-membrane needle cartridges will void warranty.
Any machine purchased after Jan 1, 2023 will be eligible for a 2-year warranty, Any machine purchased before Jan 1, 2023 is eligible for a 1-year warranty.