- Custom Mini DC Connector and lightweight cable for optimal consistency
- Powerful & Compact motor for unstoppable performance
- Precise 2.3mm stroke specifically designed to deliver accurate pigment implantation
- Stabilizer rings for smooth adjustment
- Autoclavable grip to regulate needle protrusion
- Comfortable, ergonomic and perfectly weighed design, only 3.75 oz
- Compatible with Vertix Needles and most tattoo cartridges
Due to high demands, our Apollo orders carry a grace period of 2-3 weeks to be assembled.
Please be aware that any expedited shipping that is purchased will only take effect after your order is complete and ready to ship.
Any shipping method chosen by the customer would not take effect until the order is ready to ship out.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.
Microbeau International warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Artist. All machine body components not subject to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, Microbeau will repair the machine free of charge.
This warranty will be void if the machine shows signs of having been handled roughly, repeatedly dropped, overexposed to moisture and/or lubricant, or or cosmetically damaged resulting in compromised functionality. Use with membrane cartridges ONLY to prevent backflow and cross-contamination of internal mechanisms. Use of non-membrane needle cartridges will void warranty.