Spektra Halo 2 Crossover Tangerine
|Quantity||Discount||Regular Price||Price + Discount|
Crossover: Changing from Cartridge to Standard Needle setup has never been easier.
- The Halo 2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing for use of standard and/or screw-on tubes for cartridges and regular needles.
- Grommet-less Needle Clip + Rolling Needle guide: No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self-stabilizes using counter lever forces against a new ball bearing upon clicking in place.
- The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles granting a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel.
- High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimal performance.
- Slip-on Stroke Wheel MotorBolt is compatible with Halo 1 Motors - Includes 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm Stroke Wheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and minimal vibration.
- Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Anodized body for durability in 7 different standard colors, weighing only 3.05 ounces.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
The Spektra Halo 2 User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
All machines are custom built to order. Please allow an average of 3-5 business days to have your machine built, tuned, tested and shipped.
Shipping Methods within the USUPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Ground: Your order will be delivered 1 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping MethodsUPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Standard to Canada: Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited® - Your order will be delivered 2 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express 12:00 Estimated delivery time frame 12:00 P.M (local time), 1-3 days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express Worldwide: estimated delivery 1- 3 days from the time your order is shipped.