- The Halo 2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing for use of standard and/or screw-on tubes for cartridges and regular needles.
- Grommet-less Needle Clip + Rolling Needle guide: No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self-stabilizes using counter lever forces against a new ball bearing upon clicking in place.
- The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles granting a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel.
- High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimal performance.
- Slip-on Stroke Wheel MotorBolt is compatible with Halo 1 Motors - Includes 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm Stroke Wheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and minimal vibration.
- Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Anodized body for durability in 7 different standard colors.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
Spektra Halo 2 Body Black
|Quantity||Discount||Regular Price||Price + Discount|
The Spektra Halo 2 User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Any shipping method chosen by the customer would not take effect until the order is ready to ship out.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.