Membrane MicroGel Minis Singles 1/2 oz
MicroGel is specially formulated with a gel base that provides support wounds and hydration adds for all skin types, specifically oily skin types. Suitable for post-care of all wounds, cuts, minor burns, tattoos, micropigmentation of face, scalp, body and plasma lift. The light and enriching formula readily absorbs into the skin and provides a ‘moisture-locking’ breathable barrier that keeps the wound area clean and cared for during healing. There is often a lack of understanding in how to treat oily skin post-procedure, and thus a specialized product such as MicroGel (combined with proper technique and care) ensures a better retention of colour than traditional methods. The formula is powered by “silver” and “young coconut water” infused with the healing properties of arnica, comfrey, aloe, calendula, honey, and other natural ingredients, that calm inflammation and irritation, relieve itching, and reduce the damage caused by free radicals to traumatized tissue. Increases fibroblast production and rapid wound repair based on science data study. One of MicroGel’s critical features is that it supports oily skin types by hydrating without adding oil – thus providing support to the tissue without compromising its natural healing mechanisms.
Directions: Ideal for all skin types and any area of the body especially for oily skin types or artists who prefer a gel heal – formulated originally for eyebrows, but suitable for any micropigmentation site, wounds, burns, minor cuts, plasma lift, fraxel, post chemical peels and microdermabrasion. Let wound heal naturally for the first 6 hours post-procedure. After 6 hours, apply MicroGel 2-3 times daily using a cotton pad or cotton swab for 7-14 days post-procedure. Skin may feel slightly ‘tacky’ after application, as a result of the hydrating formula; this prevents the skin from drying out and forming a hard ‘crust’ before fully healing. This gel is excellent for all body tattoos and is 100% natural, cruelty free and for all skin types.
UPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Ground: Your order will be delivered 1 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
UPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Standard to Canada: Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited® - Your order will be delivered 2 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom, and Lynn)
- Express 12:00 Estimated delivery time frame 12:00 P.M (local time), 1-3 days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express Worldwide: estimated delivery 1- 3 days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.