EIKON EMS420 Tattoo Power Supply
The Eikon EMS400 is the newest addition to the Eikon power supply family.
- Continues to clearly display all major electronic measurements of the traditional tattoo machine: Speed, Duty Cycle, Voltage and Follow Through with a user-selectable dual display area. You can also show Amps, Timer, and Diagnostics or cloak the display to see Voltage only.
- It uses capacitance touch technology to recognize user input, and works through gloves and other barriers.
- The smooth surface with no awkward shapes or bulky knobs makes it infinitely easier to cover and clean.
- The EMS400 comes complete with a North American Cordset and instructions.
- Requires a footswitch and RCA cord wired with ¼” mono plugs (sold separately).
- Designed and manufactured by Eikon in Canada. Patent(s) Pending.
- Four programmable voltage pre-sets enable you to save and easily select the correct voltage settings for your favorite machines.
- Programmable menu options: choose between Momentary or Maintained footswitch functions and also adjust screen contrast.
- Dual Display Area: Primary area always displays volts, secondary area displays Speed, Duty, FT, Amps, Timer, Diagnostics or Cloak. When activated, only the voltage and preset selection are displayed on screen. A great tool for removing the distraction of the meter numbers while tattooing.
- Vertically Oriented.
- Reduces the footprint, using up less space at workstation.
- Silicone Base - Sticks to hard surfaces, so it won't slide around.
- The EMS400 will run a variety of machines right out of the box.
- Two Timer Modes: Choose between regular Stopwatch function or use Runtime, which tracks how long your machine has been running, for accurate timekeeping and client billing.
- Internal Power Adapter which automatically recognizes input voltage, making it possible to use the EMS400 Power Supply in any country worldwide when combined with the appropriate cord set.
Shipping Methods within the USUPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Ground: Your order will be delivered 1 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping MethodsUPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Standard to Canada: Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited® - Your order will be delivered 2 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express 12:00 Estimated delivery time frame 12:00 P.M (local time), 1-3 days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express Worldwide: estimated delivery 1- 3 days from the time your order is shipped.